James River Presbytery is pleased to be the co-host of the 2024 PCA General Assembly at the Richmond Convention Center on June 10-14, 2023. This is the first time that four Presbyteries will participate in the planning and hosting of the General Assembly. Presbyteries include James River, Tidewater, Blueridge, and Korean Capital.
The GA 2024 Host Committee plans in tandem with the PCA Administrative Committee and the Stated Clerk’s Office. The committee coordinates worship, Family and Wife events, local transportation, hospitality, and prayer for the General Assembly.
The four Presbyteries have contributed toward many of the costs associated with events planned by the Host Committee, but we are also seeking donations to offset the costs of commissioners and their families to participate in our planned events.
If you would like to contribute to GA 2024 Host Committee activities, you may click on the Donate button.
If you are interested in serving, the following opportunities are available:
- Hostesses for women’s tours
- Nursery volunteers (adults and teens)
- Volunteers at families registration (check-in for women’s activities)
- Teens to help as junior counselors for elementary kids day camp (2 days) (application form)
- Donate an item to the women’s tote bags (400 bags, this could be a useful item with your company’s branding or a discount coupon), contact [email protected]